Monday, February 15, 2010

Online


      December's  job interview was a goner. Though I can't recall how it exactly ended. But this one now on my drawing board seems to have a much better chance getting done. Yes, it does look good. A series of short messages online and a bit of anxiety on my part. That is because I was asked to provide two sample videos. I was able to submit those just the same. More, I did receive some kind of encouraging feedback from him too. He then proposed to make a test job and offered to pay at the same time, with the end in view of hiring me again if all goes well. Isn't that something? But then, getting the details of the project is another story. What I would probably be planning on next is to submit one that will be more than satisfactory to the client.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that. But don't be anxious - always apply for as many jobs, as possible - offer a super low rate in order to get your 1st job - then ask for a 5 star rating (in exchnge for giving them one, too - tell them that !)
    Then brag to the buyer of your next possible job (and demand more money)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it and will do. Stuck in my head is the humble as oppose to good thing. Thanks mucho.

    ReplyDelete

My "ZDnet" Bundle

My "Chess" Bundle

Reading Materials and Film Media Galore

Get ready to Rumble