Monday, March 1, 2010

Almost Forgot


          There was this shopping site where I posted two items up for sale. A keyboard and an optical mouse. Both are slightly used original HP ps2 input devices. It has been quite awhile since I last checked on it. So I signed in to the site yesterday and read a message from one wanting to buy the keyboard. The message was about three weeks old. I hesitated for a moment to reply as the fella was asking  if I could lower the price for it. Fact is I was planning beforehand to adjust it to a higher price. On final thought, the keyboard was not brand new and I have no other use for it. Anyways, I am using another one exactly like it plus a flexible silicon keyboard as a spare. And so my reply was sort of like, "That's the final price. Megamall is my tepee where we pow-wow. You can send smoke signals through my cellphone". I just hope it wouldn't be another Little Big Horn kind of battle when we do get to meet and he would still try haggle for a lower price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My "ZDnet" Bundle

My "Chess" Bundle

Reading Materials and Film Media Galore

Get ready to Rumble